Devotional is about growing your skills and passion into a business that means something to you.
Not only will you be building your portfolio to attract the clients you dream of, you will be refine your skills as a photographer surrounded by other creatives who share your passion.
Invest in yourself and your craft. Find the registration form below.
TORONTO | MAY 5, 2019
VENUE: STUDIO 405
Our Toronto workshop will focus on the wedding industry; How to create a portfolio that attracts the clients of your dreams and how to refine your skills and devote yourself to your craft.
Ahead of the workshop you will have a meeting to discuss your photography experience with Madison. During the day of the workshop, you will participate in a meet and greet with Madison Rose and her creative team, networking and a stylized wedding shoot. Several stations allow for small group shooting and as much or as little mentorship and guidance as you need with your host photographer. Before you leave for the day, Madison will take a professional headshot for you!
INCLUDED IN YOUR INVESTMENT
- Pre-workshop meeting with Madison
- Personal headshot by Madison
- Meet-and-greet on day of
- Styled wedding shoot with real couple
- Observation of Madison shooting
- Small shooting groups
- As much or as little mentorship as you need while shooting!
- Snacks and cocktails!
- Private attendees Facebook group
- Use of images for portfolio & publication
- Discount on film processing at PhotoVision Prints!
- Discount on Refined Lightroom Presets!
INVESTMENT: $350. To Register, use the form below and send your payment to email@example.com
You will receive an email confirmation confirming your booking. Discount offered for booking of 2 or more seats.